Full-Time / Salary
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation (prospecting & cold calling) through close, as they relate to establishing new customer relationships within an assigned territory or target account list. Required to research, prospect and establish leads followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach. Seeks out and develops working relationship with purchasing decision makers and identified influencers. Develops and implements agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding customer base. The AE works with the sales and support teams towards the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation goals aligned with company vision and values.
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads.
- Prospects and Cold Calls to ensure lead quotas are met.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects of the applicable solutions provided by Golden Tech.
- Effectively delivers and communicates all required information to inside sales team in order to efficiently and accurately create quotes and proposals.
- Provides prospects with price quotations and insures there is a full understanding of the parameters regarding those quotations.
- Overcomes objections that impede successful sales.
- Coordinates the involvement of Golden Tech personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up.
- Works with assigned Account Manager to implement successful account transition plan.
- Meets sales quota targets and strategic objectives for assigned territory.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Researches trends and developments of primary industry(s) through the use of related publications, internet and training sessions to maintain and grow current knowledge base.
- Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Golden Tech is proud to offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package; including vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, fitness memberships and subsidized commuting options. Additional benefits include learning and development programs, cultural wellness and more!